The abdomen is the first which betray a few extra pounds and becomes a serious problem for most people, especially as the hot season approaches and they start thinking about how they will look on the beach! Well, if you have a problem with your belly it is your lucky day!
Many times you are distracted by the daily stress and you finally realize that your clothes don’t fit as they did a few weeks ago. Then you try to keep different diets, but also because of the busy schedule you only manage to keep them for 3-4 days and then you return to the bad habits. But there comes a time when you notice that you must take serious action!
According to Kate Adams, the founder of a fitness club, you can lose up to 2.5 pounds in 3 days and precious inches on your waist by following a strict diet and exercising!
Kate Adams managed to lose 1.5 kilograms in 3 days by drawing up a strict plan! Moreover, he continued his diet and acquired an enviable figure, which he managed to maintain over time! I will show you how to get a flat stomach in 3 days!
Easy Tricks and Tips
Examine your eating habits and alcohol consumption
A small glass of wine at dinner does not harm, but it is very easy to fall into the trap of regular alcohol consumption. In the case of many people, there is a direct link between the alcohol consumed and the rest of the diet.
It’s not just about the calories in the glass of drink, but rather the appetite you’ll feel afterwards. It is essential to always have a record of the food you eat and its amount. It is advisable to write down all your data on a notebook, no matter how uncomfortable this may seem.
Also note the places where you eat (at the office, at home, in front of the TV) and the feelings you have (you feel guilty when you eat unhealthy). It sounds difficult and strange, but this way you will be able to understand much better the problems and you will be able to overcome the weaknesses.
Write down your measurements (waist, bust, thighs) and the number of kilograms, so that you can enjoy every time you notice that they decrease. Once you have done this step, you will realize for yourself where you were wrong so far!
In addition to eliminating bad habits from the past, follow these few golden rules for anyone who wants to lose weight, adapting them to your lifestyle and the food you prefer:
- Eat 3 Main Meals a Day! Substantial breakfast, the main meal (served either at lunch or in the evening), which includes proteins such as fish or chicken, a small portion of healthy carbohydrates (brown rice or rice pasta, vegetables) and another smaller meal consisting of a soup (creamy, preferably homemade) and a salad.
- Do not starve: jumping over meals affects the amount of blood sugar, which leads to a decreased desire to maintain a diet. Choose healthy snacks to eat between main meals.
- Start your day with a digestive activator: Squeeze a slice of lemon in hot water and drink it before eating, taking care to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay away from bread: Large amounts of yeast and gluten in bread bought from the store can lead to bloating and blood sugar disorders. Instead of a huge sandwich, eat a soup or salad better. If you feel the need for some gradual release carbohydrates, choose oatmeal cakes or homemade bread.
- Avoid foods high in sugar: If you want to avoid moments of total lack of energy and extreme cravings. Choose fruit for snacks or a piece of dark chocolate.
- Avoid excess salt, because it will balloon you and will retain water.
- Eat slowly, as relaxed as possible, because you will feel satiated much faster and you will avoid consuming more food than necessary.
- Pay attention to the size of the portion and put the food in a smaller plate, to make sure you do not overdo it.
Oats are rich in complex carbohydrates and fibre, and oatmeal is very easy to digest, so it helps reduce bloating. Don’t spend a fortune on well-known oatmeal companies. Often the texture of cheaper products is the best.
- Natural yoghurt
Natural yoghurt is rich in protein and extremely suitable as a quick snack. You can turn it into dessert by adding a teaspoon of honey and some dried fruit. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that fight bloating, improving the functioning of the digestive system.
- Green tea
Green tea is full of antioxidants and gives you an excellent general condition, while melting the fat on the abdomen. It has mild diuretic qualities and regulates blood sugar.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids
You can find them in avocados, olives, nuts, seeds and dark chocolate. They fight belly fat if served in small quantities.
How to make your stomach flat in 3 days with exercises?
It is highly recommended that you find some time each day to relax your body, and the best method is to perform some physical exercises. Thus, the brain will release serotonin (the hormone of happiness) and you will get rid of stress. Here are some exercises which will make your stomach flat in just 3 days!
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent, your feet on the floor and your hands at the nape of your neck, with the tips of your palms touching your ears and elbows pointing to the side. Gently lift the muscles off the ground, while you will feel your abdominal muscles tense.
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent, this time with your hands outstretched, towards the ceiling. Raise your shoulders until your palms touch your knees.
- Adopt the same position as in the first exercise. Simultaneously raise your right knee and left shoulder until they meet, then repeat the movement using the other parts of the body.
- Lie on your back with your legs up and your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Try to pull your legs towards you, slightly lifting your back off the ground. You will feel that this exercise works when your abdomen is tense.